Cooking classes with a group of friends !
Terramia Ristorante offers group Italian cooking classes, designed toward corporate get-togethers, gathering of friends, team-building …
You’ll leave full and happy after a Italian cooking class at Terramia Ristorante, where the two-hour cooking classes — either demonstration or hands-on — all include tasting-size portions of Terramia’s signature dishes like: Frittelle di Aragosta , Polpette con Polenta , Gnocchi , Pappardelle alla Bolognese, Raviolone Aperto … etc
For more information regarding our cooking classes or if you want to reserve a date, please use the form below:
Cooking Class Rules:
- Classes are subject to space and date availability
- Classes must be booked at least one week in advance
- Cooking classes are only offered for groups
- Groups must be a minimum of 15 to a maximum of 35
- A deposit is required
- Cooking Classes are booked Sunday through Thursday
- It usually takes 2 hours to 3 hours to prepare food, after which participants enjoy their prepared food.